domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

Survey for myblog improvement

Hi everyone!
Looking for more efficiency to improve my space it's time to experience it with your collaboration. Close to reach the 40,000 views from 35 countries in all continents., think it's time for this search. That's why i'm doing this survey with seven topics, which will give me "feedback" needed to improve content, photos, general appearance, etc., of my blog. Your cooperation on filling the questionnaire is very wellcomed . It is available in Portuguese version ( click CanalhaMiudapt) and in English ( click CanalhaMiuda) , and at the top right side of the blog. I'll share with you the summary data and highlight the most significant issues. I thank in advance to you all and I am confident in your bond, because with your help I can improve!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário. Assine por favor